Thursday, October 29, 2009


andrew & i have been traveling so much these last couple of months...it has been so fun! I have been meaning to make a "travel log" of all of our trips.

this is my checklist:

-September trip to Texas
-September tournament in Colorado
-October weekend at Cabin
-October trip to Idaho
-Andrew's fly-out interview in Dallas (he left today)
-Our trip (and interviews) to Dallas (next week!)

Brian got us lots of pictures from our trip to Texas but they are on Andrew's computer..So until I get them from him, I'm starting with.....


my family has a shared cabin at Timberlakes. It is about 45 minutes away and so fun to go to. We invited our cousins Sammi and Brady to come up with us for a short weekend trip. It was so perfect...the aspens were pretty and the weather was great with just a little nip in the air. Both Sammi and I brought up loads of food and we prepared a couple of delicious meals. the Cliffords even made homemade ice cream while we were there. gosh it was so good. the cabin is so cozy and fun and sometimes I wish we could move there. I can't wait to go up there at Christmas time!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful setting up at the cabin. I always wanted to do Christmas in a mountain cabin but we never did!!! Can't wait to see you this week.

    ReplyDelete