Tuesday, December 1, 2009

last but not least

i am so equipped for winter now because Andrew got me uggs!! I am excited to have a pair of these warm and snuggly boots. we had some gift card money to dillards and we put it towards these lovely fuzzy boots.
this is me and Christy up at Urban Outfitters at Gateway in Salt Lake. Over Thanksgiving break the Webers invited us to go up to Salt lake with them to Cheesecake factory and we walked around Gateway afterwards. it was a really fun night. this is Christy and me trying to be prissy i think...... ha ha .

2 comments:

  1. Geez little blogger bear...you are keeping quite up-to-date. You've blogged three times since I last saw you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha i did them all in one sitting. but i just did three separate ones.

    ReplyDelete