Tuesday, December 1, 2009

apartment continued

a couple little updates to our apartment.

i was hoping to get a little bench for the end of our bed. but i ended up going with this old trunk I found at an antique store. My mom's friend gave us a gift certificate to it that we hadn't used yet and I thought it fit in pretty well with the room.
I am going to make a cute little cushion for the top. I just haven't decided how to make it work with our busy busy bedspread (that i love).
I used these little vintage price tags just for fun
i think the bird is so cute ha ha

this is hanging in the bathroom. it looks cuter in real life

and this is on top of the toilet. ha ha


and this lovely shot is the real stumper left to figure out in the apartment. this quilt has been hanging as our curtain for months (I am planning to make one) and we don't really have room for the TV in our room. to be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment