Tuesday, November 10, 2009




so I meant to post this ...6 days ago. Not too bad. My sister Larken turned 22 last Wednesday! We went to TGIFriday's for dinner with our family and some of her friends. It was so fun, we had LOTS of time to talk (the service wasn't the best that night...Andrew had time to eat his rushed order, leave, play a whole basketball game, and come back before they brought us complimentary desserts to say sorry for the wait time ha ha). I hope she had a good birthday.

Larken and I have always been close. I put together a little collage of pictures from when we were little.


these pictures show the typical childhood reality that larken was always the pretty one and I was the cute one (except during what Andrew likes to call my "Jonathan Taylor Thomas stage" in which i am neither pretty OR cute)... ha ha some things never change. that's okay.

we were always full of shenanigans together. I remember we were so mad when we moved to Utah because it meant we wouldn't get a year to go to high school together. She has always been my best friend and so much fun. your 22nd year will be the most fun and full of gumption and frolicking yet. i'm pretty sure.

we had a sleepover the other night because Andrew is out of town and we watched design shows for about 4 hours.

i'm wearing her shoes as we speak.

aren't sisters the best?

love, meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment