Sunday, January 17, 2010

our happy holidays


our holidays were so fun. our top ten moments, in no particular order:

1. cutting down our own tree
2. gingerbread houses
3. snowmobiling
4. christmas at the cabin
5. rummikub
6. new years with doug and nancy
7. sherlock holmes (my favorite) and avatar (andrew's favorite)
8. family date
9. RockBand with Brian and the Pickups -- I can really pound the skins. ha ha
10. and, of course, presents (andrew has great taste, which means I'm lucky. and so do his parents!)

and I think Andrew would add on, Cowboys win their wildcard game --- that is, over the break. not today.

We are in a new semester and it is going well. I like many things about it, mostly that Andrew and I get to go on campus together pretty often and I have a class 12 hours a week in the BYU preschool which is so precious. Andrew is excited about his classes and had his first intramural game. they won. He is still in the elder's quorum presidency and plays basketball with the quorum too. I also started lacrosse and it is good to get back in shape.



2 comments:

  1. I mean the people in the picture!! I guess that's why you're supposed to preview first....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture!!! Of course I love the picture in the picture too!

    ReplyDelete