Friday, September 11, 2009

the beautiful day I went through the temple.

 august 7, 2009





(one year from the day we met!)




I had gone with my mom and grandma to buy all the special clothes I needed for the temple and had gotten my recommend, so I was all prepared!  andrew and I had to get to the temple at 6:30, and it was the best way to spend our moring!  

it was so nice and so special.  I loved going through and having the support of all of our

 family.  afterwards we went out to breakfast at kneaders!  I got 

to see aaron and Marcia and their kids, I was

 so excited they were in town for a really special experience.  

andrew and I were both glad we had chosen to be worthy for the temple and our upcoming marriage.


me and my parents



speaking of which…afterwards, we were pooped!  my parents found us asleep on the couch we had just bought which was being stored in their basement.  

my mom reported that my dad came up and said, “uh oh, andrew and meredith are sleeping together”. ha ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment